Minneapolis, St Paul Hail Damage Repair Services
Finishing Touch Car Care Inc. repairs damages due to hail using PDR – Paintless Dent Removal technology for all cars, trucks and other vehicles.
If your vehicle was damaged in the hail storm, call your insurance company as soon as possible to report a claim. If you have comprehensive auto insurance coverage, your insurance company owes you for any hail damage repairs.
At Finishing Touch Car Care Inc., we know that a hail storm is never planned, which is why we want to make repairing any hail damage as hassle-free as possible!
• We take care of all the insurance paperwork.
• Our estimates adhere to insurance standards (no charge for estimates). All you pay is your deductible.
• You can call us to pick up your vehicle, at no extra charge.
• We’ll arrange for a rental car, if you need one.
• We restore your vehicle to pre-incident condition, in a timely manner.
• When the repair is complete, you just pick up your car or we can deliver it to you!
• And all repairs done by Finishing Touch Car Care Inc. are backed by our lifetime warranty!
Hail Damage Repair FAQ’s
Q: Should I call my insurance agent to file a claim for hail damage?
A: You shouldn’t file a claim if your not able to see any damage.
Q: My insurance company sent a check with both the lien holder and my name on it. Can I cash or deposit it on my own?
A: The insurance check can be reissued in your name and the name of the repair facility. Please check with your insurance company for more details.
Q: Don’t I have to use the body repair shop that my insurance company directs me to use?
A: No. By Minnesota State Law, you have the right to bring your vehicle to any repair facility of your choice.
Q: How do I go about making a claim?
A: Simply call your insurance agent and get a claim number. We can deal directly with your insurance company on the repairs.
Call your local St. Paul and Minneapolis Hail Damage Repair Specialists, Finishing Touch Car Care at 651-264-1234 for a free estimate on Hail Damage Repair Services!